The goals of the Delta F.A.R.M. Program are:
- Increase the overall environmental stewardship of producers in the Yazoo Basin
- Improve existing conservation practices through research and education
- Improve the overall environmental health of the Yazoo Basin
- Educate producers on production systems that provide both economic and environmental benefits
- Document the current voluntary conservation efforts being implemented and improvements over time
- Educate the consumer public on the efforts begin made by producers in the Yazoo Basin to address environmental concerns
- Establish a recognized and respected environmental organization that will provide the producers of Northwest Mississippi with a voice when environmental issues and potential regulatory laws are being discussed at the State and National level.